Sunday, January 6, 2013

15 Questions With SVM (Street Voice Music) North Dj and 845R8DIO Personality Dj El Pollo Loco

What up People, This is the second "Who Are You" Interview Featuring SVM North (Street Voice Music) Dj and 845R8DIO Personality Dj El Pollo Loco.

 "WHO ARE YOU"

 Q.Tell us about who you are & What you do? A."DJ El Pollo Loco" I am 25 years young. Straight from U.S.N.Y (Up-State New York). I'm constantly in the South Side of Atlanta (Riverdale, GA) I'm The Official DJ of rapper "Riverdale Shawty-AKA-ShowTime"(STREET VOICE MUSIC/Selfmade ENT.) I love women...But I "REALLY LOVE" women with tattoo's!

 Q: Describe your Dj Style in 5 words.
  Loud, Rage,Whoa!,Participation and Futuristic

 Q.Please give your Fans 5 Fun Facts About you.
I'm an only child,I into cartoons,My favorite movie is "Devils Rejects", I'm afraid of clowns and love my fans.

 Q. What makes you Stand Out from other dj's in the area? 
What makes me stand apart from other DJ's, is that I'm one of the few DJ's of color that jam Electric Dance Music/Haus Music. My fans and audience is very diverse, I transcend color. I use my music to bring people together no matter what color, gender or sexual orientation!

 Q. Do you make beats or produce?
 I have made a few beats in my time, and will probably get more into overtime, but right now I love to produce Electronic Music.

 Q: What are your Current projects that you are working on?
I am currently working on a mixtape for the "Street Voice Music" team, "Team Air-Tight Vol.2" You Can Check me out in the new "Great White ENT" recording Artist "Big Steve-Rollin" video,and the "REAL SPIT DVD" Ft."CTE" Recording Artist "BAMA". Im working on up-coming mixtapes:"RETURN OF RIVERDALE SHAWTY!and GET LYTE" VOL.9, The "FETTI GANG"(Brick Squad Monopoly) mixtape. I'm also involved in "open mic nights" in New York & Atlanta.

 Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
In 5 years I see myself Rocking the Stage at "Electric Zoo, ULTRA, Electric Daisy Carnival, Birthday Bash and or possible Summer Jam. I think, no I know I have the skills and personality to reach that level, with my new show on 845r8dio.com the world will get the chance to hear what I'm talking about, and why I confidently say this.

 Q: Where do you get your inspiration from?
My daughter is my inspiration! Seriously,we jam-out at home. This little girl has me so wrapped around her finger it's not even funny. I look at my daughter and I know what I have to do to give her he life she deserves

 Q:What Artist do you listen to?
I listen to so many genres of music it would take forever to list the artist I listen to. My tastes range from "Aerosmith to The West Coast Connection" and everything in between. I'm a true Musik Head!

 Q:Who influences or motivates you?
Oh my god The fucking crowd reaction is like an adrenaline rush, when you have the full participation of the club or whatever spot your rocking, it's straight addictive. That shit motivates the hell out of me. Watching the crowd respond and controlling the entire mood for the night get's me hard!!! 

Q: Please describe your fashion style in 5 words?
 My fashion style is best describes as "Swag'd-out Outer Space, Hippie-Thug from the future that just got out of bed"

 Q: How can people Contact you & Collaborate with you?
I can be reached at (845)863-7798, Face booked at "DJ El Pollo Loco",Youtubed @ "Loco'Gon Loco". followed on twitter @djelpolloloco or contacted through 845R8DIO at info@845r8dio.net

 Q: How important is The DJ in breaking New Artist and New Music?
 THE DJ IS "THE" most important element in breaking new artist. Given the artist is the talent but without the DJ with some type of rank/hype to put the stamp of approval on a record it leaves room for questioning.

Q:Do You Support Local Artist?
 I still consider myself a "local artist" so YES I support local artist. It's great to experience all the talent especially if you can relate as far as what you call home. #845

Q.Any Last Words for your fans?
Just make sure everyone listens to my new show "Going Loco With Loco" on  Saturdays and Sundays 7pm-8pm at www.845r8dio.com I'll be playing the hottest EDM and Hip Hop Music, plus music from our Local up and coming artist. This year I hope to be a catalyst in exposing the world to new music and new artist.


No comments:

Post a Comment