Sunday, January 6, 2013

Gaetano DiNardi Rising R&B Star

We just had to pay respects to this young R&B Crooner, Just listened to his new track titled "Cheers" and it was fire, My niece actually thought it was Jason Derulo, I actually thought Ne-Yo had a new track out, thats how potent this track is. You can be sure that you will be hearing a lot of this up and coming artist on 845R8DIO.COM!

 We introduce you Gaetano in his own words.

          In a new age of technology, it seems like auto-tuned, studio manufactured singers are taking over the music industry, and real singers are few and far in-between. That is a totally different story when it comes to me. Allow me to introduce myself as Gaetano, a New York born and raised singer-songwriter-producer-musician. I was just 7 years old when I recorded, “O sole mio,” in my fathers music studio. Not long after that I learned how to play instruments like guitar, piano, and drums. I began singing Italian songs at a young age because of my culture and heritage that I embraced from my grandparents, who immigrated from Salerno, Italy in the 1940′s. I sang classic songs like “Torna a Surriento” and “O Paese Di O’ Sole” at numerous special events and talent shows. It truly marked the beginning of my musical journey. When I was 17 I started working with Craig Derry, a professional vocal coach to some of the biggest artists in the world. It was then that I knew it was my destiny to be an R&B artist. He developed my voice, and more importantly my ear, to a level that I never thought I would reach. Training in NYC with some of the best talent in the world has prepared me to perform at some of the most renowned places in New York, such as the Apollo Theatre, Knitting Factory, BB Kings, SOB's, the Village Underground, to name a few. It even enabled me to go on an east coast tour singing backgrounds for some major artists. The mentality is this... "Plan A is doing what I love to do for a living... Plan B is making sure that Plan A is executed successfully! " My dedication to the craft of REAL ARTISTRY is the foundation of what sets me apart from the clutter of the music industry. Music is a GIFT that I was born with, unlike most of the pop divas today who want to be "famous" for the wrong reasons. I want to make a humble living doing what I love, I strive to be a respected artist who makes great music. I look forward to sharing my feelings on love, sex, pain, happiness, and life through my music. - Gaetano

No comments:

Post a Comment